Today I will discuss how to boil the egg in a microwave container? It is true that eggs not only keep you warm but also provide your body with much-needed energy as they are rich in vitamins, proteins, and minerals.
Microwaves are advantageous kitchen apparatuses when you are in a rush or not in the mindset to cook. Most families own a microwave, and it is difficult to envision existence without these convenient machines.
If you have never boiled eggs in the microwave, then you must be hesitant and wondering about many things like whether it is safe or not, how do you cook it, and sometimes you must have heard from people that eggs explode in the microwave.
So you might even be afraid to boil it. But do not worry; in this article, we have given a complete guide on how to boil eggs in the microwave container and what you need to keep in mind while boiling eggs to help you boil eggs without exploding.
Let’s discuss the topic in this article how to boil the egg in the microwave container!
Can you boil eggs in a microwave container?
Yes, why not. You can boil eggs in a microwave container just like you would boil anything else in the microwave. All you have to do is make sure that your container is made of glass or ceramic. Do not put any plastic or metal container in the microwave; also, avoid aluminum foil.
Add half a teaspoon of salt per egg to avoid any egg exploding, or you can poke a hole in the bottom of the egg. Please do not miss this step as you do not want the eggs to explode in the microwave and the shells scattered everywhere.
Is it safe to boil eggs in a microwave container?
Indeed, it is perfectly safe to boil eggs in a microwave container, regardless of whether you want to not only boil but fry, scramble or even poach eggs.
It would help if you took a couple of safety measures to make sure you have a positive cooking experience, including using a microwave-safe container, not overheating the water, and piercing the bottom of the egg.
How do you boil eggs in a microwave container?
- There are several ways to boil eggs in a microwave container; whether you want soft-boiled eggs or hard-boiled eggs, follow these given steps:
- First, take a glass or ceramic microwave-safe container and place 5 or 6 eggs in it.
- Fill the microwave container with water to completely cover all the eggs with one inch of water.
- Then add half a teaspoon of salt per egg, i.e., 2.5 or 3 teaspoons of salt for 5 or 6 eggs. Instead of this, you can also poke a hole in the bottom of the eggs.
- Now start boiling eggs in the microwave on medium power for 5-6 minutes.
- After that, turn off the power and take out the container from the microwave. Take out all the eggs and peel immediately if you want soft-boiled (runnier yolk) or let them sit in the water for additional 2-3 minutes if you wish to hard-boiled (cooked/ firm yolk).
- Serve and enjoy.
How long do you boil eggs in a microwave container?
Boil eggs in a microwave container according to the number of eggs. If you are boiling two eggs, then cook it for 4 minutes. If you are boiling four eggs, then boil it for 5 minutes and if you are boiling six eggs, then boil it for 6 minutes and so on for different amounts of eggs boil for other times.
I hope this article will help you to boil eggs in a microwave container. We have given a complete guide to cooking eggs in a microwave container.
You do not have to worry about whether it is safe to eat a microwaved boiled egg or not. It is completely safe and one of the healthiest breakfasts that you can prepare quickly and easily in just a few minutes.
Not only can you boil eggs in a microwave container, but you can also make omelets, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, and even egg sandwiches.
Read Other Articles: How to Get Fish Smell Out of Microwave?-(Follow Easy Fix) What Paint is Used Inside a Microwave Oven?-(Microwave Paint Guide) How to Cook Frozen Potstickers in the Microwave?-(Frozen Potstickers Guide) What Utensils Can Be Used in Microwave Grill?-(Complete Guide) How to Reset Samsung Microwave?-(Step-by-Step Guide)
Did You find Helpful This Post? Share with others