Does it bother you to microwave a pizza because you don’t know the exact time and for how long it should be cooked? A frozen pizza is a little different in cooking and the time required for it as well as the pizza you just have brought from your favorite pizza shop. I mean to say, if you are looking for how long to microwave frozen pizza and haven’t got the best answer yet, you have come to the right place. Here, I will provide you with all the necessary information that you need to cook or reheat a frozen pizza without facing any hindrances.
So, be comfortable, have a cup of tea for yourself, and start reading with me. It will be easier than you have imagined knowing how long to microwave frozen pizza. Let’s get started!
Is It Possible To Microwave A Frozen Pizza?
Microwaving a frozen pizza is possible, but it shouldn’t be done. There are a couple of reasons for this.
While microwaving a pizza that has never been heated before, the cheese and toppings will burn because of the high heat.
It will also change the flavor and texture of the pizza. Therefore, why go through the hassle of cooking a frozen pizza in the microwave just to end up with a burnt one?
But wait and hold on a little. Because you can still reheat a pizza and save its tastes, shape, and other stuff. Because I am here to guide you in this regard.
Therefore, you must be sure that there are a couple of things you can try for reheating pizza. And it is completely possible as well as safe.
How Long Does It Take To Microwave A Frozen Pizza?
A frozen pizza is not something you can put easily inside the microwave oven and leave it there for reheating within a couple of seconds. Because it takes time, more time than you might have imagined.
However, this uniquely depends on the weight and size of the pizza you currently have to put inside the microwave oven. Because without knowing it, you might not get what you are aiming to get from your frozen pizza.
In this regard, below, I am going to represent a chart that will help you understand the time required for a particular pizza and know the weight.
These will provide you with a general idea of how long you should reheat a frozen pizza in the microwave oven.
|Size Of The Pizza
|Microwave Timing For Frozen Pizza
|Pizza of 8 to 9 inches
|The time required is 4 to 6 minutes
|Pizza of 11 to 10 inches
|Time required of 5 to 7 minutes
|Pizza of 11 inches
|Time required of 6 to 8 minutes
|Pizza of 11 to 12 inches
|Time required of 7 to 11 minutes
|Pizza which is given on a French Bread
|10 1/4-12 3/8 ounces
|Time required of 7 to 8 minutes
|Mini Pizza 4,6,8 Pack
|7 1/4 ounces
|Time required of 3-5 minutes
|Mini Pizza 4,6,8 Pack 15 1/2- 16 ounces
|7 1/4 ounces
|Time required of 6-7 minutes
How To Microwave A Frozen Pizza?
Now, if you really want to know how exactly you can microwave a frozen pizza, you can know if you will follow all the steps given below.
There is no need to worry about anything because the steps I will be described below will lead you towards the microwaving of the pizza you have in the frozen shape.
However, you must still not consider it as easier as it might seem. Please take a look at the steps you can perform for reheating a pizza in the microwave oven.
- First things first, you cannot go microwaving a frozen pizza if you haven’t defrosted it already. For a procedure like this, defrosting matters, and it matters a lot.
- The microwaving begins when you put the pizza outside the oven. Once done, wait for a little so that the pizza can get a little warmness. Because this time, it is necessary for the pizza to release all the cold and be back into its original form.
- When you do that, the next thing to come is preheating your microwave oven. You must do it to provide warmness to your cold pizza.
- Now, put the pizza inside the microwave oven and set the timer as I have described above. Check the size or weight of your pizza and set the timer accordingly. But also, take a glass or cup of water and place it near the pizza inside the microwave oven. It is because the cup of water will keep your pizza fresh, and its shape or taste will remain as it should be when you make a pizza for the first time.
- When the timer reaches its desired value, you will see that your pizza will be cooked. However, if it is not, you can always use an extra minute to make sure that the pizza must be cooked properly.
These are the simple steps you can follow for microwaving the pizza inside your oven if you have a frozen pizza right now. The procedure will work and give a delicious pizza with the same taste you want with a fresh pizza.
Hopefully, I can be pretty sure that if you have followed this guide till this end, you have learned and known everything about how long to microwave frozen pizza. It will provide full detail on the time interval you can use for different sizes and weight pizzas.
You will never find any hazards in thinking about the time requirement as well as other stuff. However, if something is still bothering you and making you worried, please use the comment box and let me know. I will be responsible for your answers.
In the end, thanks for your time, attention, and love. Keep coming, keep loving and keep learning.
Read Other Articles: How To Reheat Frozen Pizza In Microwave? | Frozen Pizza Microwaving Best Microwave Oven For Home Use | Get Yours Today Best Microwave Oven For Heating Only | Best To Get In 2022 Best Small Microwave For Apartment | Top Microwave In 2022 Best Over The Range Microwave With Exhaust Fan | Choose Yours In 2022
Did You find Helpful This Post? Share with others